Current Top Sellers
With 4 3.5” hard drive bays, Dual LGA2011 v1 slots supporting the E5-2600 Intel Xeon Series, this could be the best priced barebone server deal out there. It gives you plenty of power for virtual machines, light storage, or 3D rendering.
This unit can hold 4 more drives with power spliced in and additional SATA cables which will void any warranty. You must be careful to not hinder airflow with the additional cables and wires.
Quanta QSSC-2ML 1U Server:
- AcBel FS9020 500w Power Supply
- Foxconn Reworked DA0S2MMB8B0 motherboard
- Intel C602 Chipset
- 16 DIMM slots supporting quad channel
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (Intel® RSTe) 4 ports SATA R0,1,10,5 or Intel® Embedded Server RAID Technology 2 (LSI*) 4 ports SATA R0,1,10 (Intel's RAID upgrade key white paper)
- 2x 6gbps SATA (2 connected to HDD back plane)
- 4x 3gbps SATA (2 connected to HDD back plane)
- 1 PCI-e 16x Port (riser available, full size one slot card. Plenty of room for a 11.5" card, 12.5" would fit with a little care.)
- 2 x LGA2011 v1 Sockets Supporting Intel's Xeon E5-2600 v1 series CPU's
- RJ-45 Port is IPMI/BMC only and not a network port.
- mounting slid rails with push back lock.
All products are tested fully functional twice!
10gb NIC VMWare: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23581/Intel-LAN-82599-and-X540-driver-for-VMware-ESXi-for-LHP?wapkw=intel++82599
Windows Chipset: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25731/Intel-Server-Chipset-Driver-for-Windows-?product=46652
Windows 10gb NIC: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/32609/Intel-82599-10-Gigabit-Ethernet-Controller
SFP+ to RJ-45 Port on ebay
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.