Collection. When you participate in the Network, we may collect information about you, including:
- Information that you provide to us when you register to identify you in the program (including user name, password, and a secret question and answer).
- Personal and company contact information, such as name and title, phone number, e-mail and mailing address.
- Compensation information, including VAT ID, tax ID or social security number, and bank account and routing number.
- Information about your interactions, including, for example, your promotional methods and agents, performance statistics, transaction and payout history and support requests.
- Information we process about end users on behalf of our participating advertisers.
- Information from service providers that help with our fraud prevention and network quality efforts.
- Web log information we collect automatically, including IP address, computer and connection information, tracking code data, browser type and version, operating system and platform, referring and following URLs, and cookie data.
Use. We use the information we collect to:
- Run the Network and your chosen Programs (including, for example, providing tracking and reporting, and compensating you for your participation) and provide you with information and services you request.
- Communicate with you about your transactions, service updates and other administrative issues.
- Send you targeted marketing and promotional offers, based on your communications preferences.
- Analyze program trends, monitor and maintain the integrity of the program, promote and improve program capabilities and efficiencies, and prepare aggregated reports.
- Resolve disputes, address complaints and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Sharing and Disclosure. As part of our marketing and operation of the Network, we may disclose information about you to the following parties:
- To the Public. We may identify you in client lists and use your name and logo in our marketing materials.
- Other NATEX Companies. We may share information with our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures or other companies under common control, where it may be used to provide joint services or for purposes such as internal statistics, strategic decision-making, reviews, identifying trends, authentication and verification, fraud prevention and security.
- Service Providers. We may share information with service providers under contract who help with our business operations (for example, verifying our users and providing related services). Our service providers are required to keep the information confidential and use it only for the services they provide to us or to the Advertiser in whose program you participate.
- Legal and Other Disclosures. We may disclose information when permitted by law or under the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary under applicable law or regulation; to comply with legal process or in response to a governmental or other public authority; to protect our property or interests and our agents and employees; or to protect personal safety or the public.
- Assets. As our business evolves, we may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets in connection with a merger, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy. In such an event, personal information may be one of the assets transferred.
E-mail Communications. We may occasionally use the contact information you provide to send you emails or other communications. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications, but you may not opt out of administrative e-mails (for example, e-mails about your participation in the Affiliate Network or our policy changes) while you participate in the Affiliate Program. You can opt out where available by changing your e-mail preferences in your affiliate account.
Cookies and Web Beacons. We, our service providers, and other members of our corporate family who provide us with joint services, will sometimes place anonymous cookies or web beacons on your computer when you visit the Network. We use these cookies and web beacons to recognize returning users, provide relevant content, measure traffic and activity on the site, monitor and improve our services and protect against fraud. You can block cookies by changing the settings on your browser (consult your browser help menu to find out how), but doing so may prevent us from delivering certain services to you. Your browser must be set to accept cookies in order to access your affiliate account.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information. As a registered affiliate, you can review and change your personal information by accessing your affiliate account. You should promptly update your personal information if it changes or becomes inaccurate.
You can request that we close your affiliate account by contacting NATEX customer support. After we close your account, we may retain some information to comply with the law, prevent fraud, assist with investigations, resolve disputes, analyze or troubleshoot programs, enforce our Network Agreement and take actions otherwise permitted by law. If your account or membership is terminated or suspended, we may retain some information to prevent re-registration.
Security. We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle. We have implemented physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that are designed to protect the security of your information. These include advanced firewall and password protection for our databases, physical access controls to our buildings and files, and restricted access to your personal information to employees that need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services.
General. We may change this policy from time to time, and we will notify you by e-mail of major changes. Amended terms will take effect immediately for new users, and 5 days after they are posted for existing users.
3773 Monarch St, Ste F
Frederick, CO 80516