Current Top Sellers
This server supports two Intel Xeon E5-2670 v1 or v2 CPU's!
We have gotten the following OS's to work: Windows 10 Pro, Ubuntu 18.04, UnRAID, FreeNAS. Any 100% IBM compatible OS should work.
With 6x 3.5” hard drive bays, Dual LGA2011 v1/2 sockets supporting the E5-2600 Intel Xeon Series v1/2, this could be the best priced bare-bone server deal out there. It gives you plenty of power for virtual machines, light storage, or 3D rendering.
We use these in house to pass HDD's through to VM's for heavy duty testing and repair.
Whitebox 1U Server:
- Delta Electronics 400w MAX Power Supply
- Inventec B800GE0 Motherboard
- Intel C602 Chipset
- Easily replaceable BIOS chip.
- 16 DIMM slots supporting quad channel
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (Intel® RSTe) 4 ports SATA R0,1,10,5 or Intel® Embedded Server RAID Technology 2 (LSI*) 4 ports SATA R0,1,10 (Intel's RAID upgrade key white paper)
- 2x 6gbps SATA
- 4x 3gbps SATA
- 1 PCI-e 16x Port (riser available, full size one slot card. Plenty of room for a 11.5" card)
- 2 x LGA2011 v1/2 Sockets Supporting Intel's Xeon E5-2600 v1/2 series CPU's
- RJ-45 Port is IPMI/BMC only and not a network port
- Intel 82599 10gbps SFP+ Port
- rear mounting brackets included(these will be cut to hold only the quantity of servers ordered, and may need additional modification)
All products are tested fully functional twice!
10gb NIC VMWare: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23581/Intel-LAN-82599-and-X540-driver-for-VMware-ESXi-for-LHP?wapkw=intel++82599
Windows Chipset: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25731/Intel-Server-Chipset-Driver-for-Windows-?product=46652
Windows 10gb NIC: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/32609/Intel-82599-10-Gigabit-Ethernet-Controller
SFP+ to RJ-45 Port on ebay (compatibility on these is hit and miss. The SFP+ port is tested as part of our full-function test)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.